Support Us on Patreon!
- Follow The Vampires of San Francisco on WordPress.com
- BlueCrew: Flexible Temp Staffing The startup Jim works for. If you’re looking for part-time work near a major US city, check them out!
- Borderlands Books and Cafe SF/F bookstore, cafe, and events here in San Francisco
- Halfsparkle Illustration and Design Friend-of-the-Game and fantasy artist Kira Woodmansee’s website
- Notes from the Teleidoplex Friend-of-the-Game and fantasy author Alyc Helm’s blog
- The General's Post Jason’s movie review blog
Links and Resources
Other Gameplay Writeup Blogs
- City by the Brink The sister-blog gameplay writeups of a Shadowrun-ish game Colleen and Jim participate in once a month, written by the GM
- The Pulse of the Night Another oWoD Vampire campaign run by friend-of-the-game Morienne and set in Brussels
Corvidae on #TimeHasNoMeaning wispywillow0 on #TimeHasNoMeaning wispywillow0 on #TimeHasNoMeaning Corvidae on #TimeHasNoMeaning Sudanna on #TimeHasNoMeaning
Author Archives: Corvidae
Hello gamefans! Yes we are still alive out here. I wanted to post a quick update to apologize for the delay and give some explanation why. First, I’ve had trouble bouncing back after the flu, what with my regular teaching … Continue reading
Posted in Story 4 Comments
Jason: “So, Jim, I want to point something out to you. You just gave an entire Sabbat pack werewolf blood.” Jim: “Yeah…?” Jason: “So now they’re all hopped up on goofballs and it’s time for LEEROOOOOY JENKINS!!!!”
Posted in Story 4 Comments
S.H. Epilogue 5: Last Call at Esteban’s
In our last Scout update of major relevance, we return to 06/09/16, the night/day that eternal darkness first fell over the city. This segment shares her point of view from a couple already-published scenes and fills in one very major … Continue reading
S.H. Epilogue 4: Eavesdropping
The following epilogue bit fills in two conversations that were only half-completed in the mainline writeup. More details after the jump.
S.H. Epilogue 3: What the Settite Knew
The following is Scout’s version of the scene from 05/12/16 wherein she hunts down the Settite prisoner at the Pyramid and diablerizes him to learn what he knows. Obviously I wanted to share what he knew, but it comes at … Continue reading
S.H. Epilogue 2: Moles and Misdirections
The following is a brief summary recounting Scout’s perspective during the action-packed events of 4/19/16, 4/26/16, and 5/03/16.
S.H. Epilogue 1: Subordinates
Thank you everyone who has contributed a little to the Patreon page! Your support means a lot to me and helps give the extra kick in the ass I need to keep going. 😉 So there will be five Scout’s … Continue reading
New Year, New Opportunities
Happy New Year, everyone! As always, thank you for sticking with us! We’re coming up on the 5-year anniversary of our game and the ~4 year anniversary of this blog this year. It’s been quite a journey and we hope … Continue reading
Scout’s Honor, Part 25: Heart of the Sabbat
The following concludes the multi-stage rescue of Tom Lytton, originally portrayed from Rabenholz’s perspective in 3/29/16. When I wrote up that main-line scene, I was very very careful about how I described things and which meta-quotes I included, so once … Continue reading
Scout’s Honor, Part 24: The Inner Light
The following post is interesting. First, this was going to be called simply “The Rescue of Tom Lytton, Part 2” but as I went through my final edits and rewrites I came up with this much better title. Secondly, this … Continue reading